Saturday, November 3, 2007

Still Scrapping Halloween


Okay, this is THE last Halloween entry for this year. Of course, you can make scrapbook pages of Halloween all year long, but I need to get on with the other holidays. As you can see, I finished my pirate page. My inspiration came from the photos. Even though only one was of a pirate, I thought they both had a rough, tough boy look so I used a sword/dagger to link the photos. I wanted to use the Martha Stewart tag that had a skull and crossed bones, but I didn’t like the elastic cord on it so I removed it and used the tag for a handle and fastened it on with a brad. The spider webs in the upper corners were made from Martha Stewart adhesive ribbon tape with a little glitter glued on. The spider is one of her double adhesive stickers sprinkled with black and gold glitter. Another adhesive ribbon tape with the skulls is on the bottom of the page. The skull and sword are hand drawn and cut out. The candies are stickers. By not rushing the layout (I took several days to think it out), I believe I ended up with a good page. If you haven’t finished your Halloween pages (even ones from years ago), perhaps now is the time to get some of the Halloween papers and embellishments (some may even be on sale) before they are no longer available this year. Boo! Get scrapping!

Lynn

No comments: