Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Punchy Shopping Day

I finally bought the loopy Martha Stewart punches (a set of two). (I think the real name of the punch is 'rings'.) Although I went to Ben Franklin Crafts to buy just that set, of course my crafty eyes spied the snowflake set that punches a border of snowflakes all the way around a rectangle........so that set came home with me too. I have plans to use the snowflake set with my snowman rubber stamps and the loopy set should look good with my gingerbread house/men embellishments because the loops look like icing.
The items that made my heart beat faster during this shopping trip were the new 'Symbolize' line of jewelry parts from Cousins (see top photo). I absolutely love the components and I see so many possibilities for making beautiful gifts for the women and girls on my Xmas list. Also new to the store were millifiore glass bead strands and mixed pearl strands. Both of these types of bead strands were very inexpensive and seemed to match well with the Symbolize line. BFC Bead Shoppes have brought in new Beyond Beautiful bead strands. The variety and colors of these beads makes me so excited to get started with my Christmas creations. Thanks for visiting this blog site. Please come again to see what I've produced from these supplies.


No comments: