Thursday, July 5, 2012

Tim Holtz Products

As much as I love the flowery Martha Stewart items I showed you in a previous post, I love the mechanical, steampunk look of the Tim Holtz line.  Recently, I spied a great display of Tim Holtz stuff in the Mapunapuna    Ben Franklin Crafts store.  Some of the cool stuff like the swivel clasps, keyholes, faceted gems, and typewriter key charms were purchased to make the vintage-look jewelry that is so popular now.  I also found two new dies: 1) mini cabinet card and 2) in the bag, which I found irresistible even though I have no idea yet what to do with them.  Also hopping into my shopping basket was a Tim Holtz spiraled pad of journaling tickets....just too interesting to ignore.  I hope you'll make an effort to check out these imagination stimulating products at Ben Franklin Crafts.  Your next BEST craft project is just an inspiration away!

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

TFS - Tim Holtz items are so very popular on blog land.

Annette Allen said...

now that looks fun..lots of fun goodies from Tim Holtz...thanks for sharing..

Joy said...

I bought the bag die,too. I think it will be really useful and I want to use some of the movers and shakers inserts to make cut-outs in front.

You sure got a nice bunch of stuff there!Have a great weekend!

Cheryl said...

I really like the TH dies! They are so useful. I just wish they would make the picture on the packaging look a little better. Have fun creating this weekend!

Cami said...

Hi Lynn! Thanks for the "what's available at BF" update...gotta love TH stuff. I especially love his Vintage Cabinet die...so different! Have a great weekend!

Cami