Friday, October 18, 2013

Quick Post: Another Vintage-Look Halloween Card


I love the vintage look of the Halloween Authentique 12x12 papers I purchased at Ben Franklin Crafts so much, that I decided to make a couple more cards before putting away my Halloween supply box.  This card is similar to the one on my last blog post, but I think I like this card a little bit better.  All the papers and stickers used on this card are Authentique products from BFC. Hope you will return to see a few more Halloween projects which I will post before the 31st.  Please leave a comment if you can spare the time....I love  'em!  Have a crafty week!

5 comments:

eva said...

love the look and the fun layout too!

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the vintage flair,the matting and your layout on your cute card....
:)

Leanne said...

oh this is cute!! i love the different papers and mats. fun image too. might have to case this one!
^.^

Unknown said...

Oh love those layers and that fab ribbon woven through the lace...nice vintage look!

yyam said...

Love the vintage image!
The black mat really ties the patterns together very nicely. :)