Monday, March 9, 2015

Enchanted Garden Gift Card Holders

It was "love at first sight" when I spied the Bo Bunny Enchanted Garden 12x12 card stock papers at HM Ben Franklin Crafts.  I got a bunch of them and some matching embellishments too.  Once I got home I wondered what I would do with so many pretty supplies.  After looking at possible dies, I 'discovered' a Sizzix seed packet die. It seemed to be the perfect die to make gift card holders from the garden print card stock.
It was simple work to decorate the holders with ribbon/twine, Bo Bunny die cut images plus Little B/K and Co. stickers and other embellishments.
I even used the edge of the 12x12 that had the words ' Enchanted Garden" to make a tag.
The little brads were so beautiful but I wanted to use one without the prongs so I simply cut them off and stuck the brad head onto the banner with a foam dot.
There are lots of supplies which coordinate with this line products from Bo Bunny including a 6x6 printed pad just right for cards.  I think you should check out these beautiful paper products at BFC and I'm sure you'll be just as 'enchanted' with them as I am.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Hi Lynn!
These are all beautiful! That is some pretty papers and the accents are lovely. Have a great mid-week the weekend will be here in no time.