Friday, November 17, 2017

Wobbly Snowman Gift Card Hol

As with the previous gift card holder, I used the Lawn Fawn scene die to cut the frame from white card stock.  Then I sprayed the frame with adhesive and sprinkled on white sparkle glitter....instant snow scene! 

 I had enough of the 12x12 printed double sided card stock (from the previous card holder) to make another one that looks very different by just reversing the papers.  For the snowman I applied some coarse white glitter which shines even more than the glitter of the snow.  Little B and Jolee's stickers added a even more bling.
This close up shows how the wobble mechanism goes between the full image and the section of the arms with packages.  Sorry my photo doesn't show the wobble action.  This gift card holder was fun to make and hopefully will show the recipient that I gave more effort to their gift that just purchasing a gift card. HM Ben Franklin Crafts has several AI wobble Christmas stamp sets so go check them out and see what you can create. Happy Crafting!

No comments: