Saturday, April 20, 2019

Easter Greetings Die Cut Card

 This card was super easy to make because I 'found' the already die cut and colored rabbit in my 'Easter stuff' box. I guess I made it but didn't use it last year.  Anyway, this is what I made with the Hero Arts bunny die cut and some Spellbinders die cut eggs.  I love making the eggs because they use up paper scraps that are overflowing my craft desk.  The IO Easter Greetings die is one of my favorites because it cuts well and is so artistic.  I also have too many flower embellishments so I am making an effort to use up as many as I can on every project. This time I added some K and Co. flowers that were in the bottom of my flower stash box. Oh yes, the background was rescued from a boo-boo card.  "Waste Not...Want Not" is my crafting motto!

No comments: