Friday, September 30, 2022

Lawn Fawn Snowball Fight Sample Card

This is the last and I think the best of the sample Lawn Fawn winter cards I will be showing you.  I love that it is an interactive card. When you pull out the the right side panel, the snowball throwing mouse pops out. It's so darn cute that I can barely stop playing with it.  I really think the Lawn Fawn constellation background cardstock is perfect for this card.  Even though I truly love this entire card, I probably won't copy it exactly because I can never resist adding my own touches.  I am thankful though that I was given this sample card because the Lawn Fawn designers are super talented and it is helpful to see their work close-up.  I hope that you've been inspired to make some fun holiday cards too....I'm sure that HM Ben Franklin Crafts can help you get started today!

 

No comments: