Saturday, October 7, 2023

Life in Full Bloom Distress Oxide Ink Card #4

Yes, this is Ranger Distress Oxide card no. 4 which features some wild flowers and a butterfly  on a bright orange background.  This card was created in a similar way to the previous three cards posted on this blog site.  On this card, one difference is that I scribbled on some Distress Crayons to add a bit of color interest.  Although these crayon colors don't change much when moistened with water, they do have an intense, easily smudged quality. I enjoyed making the last four Distress Oxide Ink cards and I intend to make more experiments with a technique I've been inventing in my mind. Please check back to this blog site to see the results of my creative thoughts. 

 

1 comment:

eunice said...

I haven't had a chance to play with the distress crayons either. They look like they may be similar to oil pastels except they are water reactive... sounds like it would be fun to play with! I like how you were able to achieve such vibrant colors with the combo of distress crayons together with the distress oxide inks. Looking forward to seeing more of your creative experiments with these inks!