Sunday, September 6, 2026

Daiso Shopping Spree


 Shopping at Daiso is never dull because there are so many cute and unique items at really great prices (mostly around $2.25).  I purchased a bunch of stationery items for my card making.  The stamps and punches made me so happy and I already have ideas for them.  I was excited to find the acrylic blocks for the stamp sets because they are usually very expensive. 

Something unique that I discovered were the mystery packages which contained acrylic pieces that had popular characters decorating them.  I especially loved the acrylic coaster with Pompompuri printed on it.  I plan to go back and get more packages...hopefully, I will be lucky and get the whole set of different character coasters.

Although, I just purchased some sealing wax and metal stamps from HM Ben Franklin Crafts, I couldn't resist the great assortment of wax and stamps at Daiso.  I can't wait to make more seals on parchment which I will save to be added to my envelopes, cards and gift packages.

I couldn't believe the amazing array of kitchen items Daiso carries.  I just couldn't resist the clever and adorable but useful kitchen goodies I found.  I purchased some unique cookie cutters that I can't wait to test out.  I plan to do some painting on the handles of the rice paddles.  I just saw some hand painted wooden spoons in a magazine so why not do the same to rice paddles to give as unique gifts? The adorable plastic containers aren't going to be used for food. I plan to put small craft supplies in them so my desk will be less cluttered and somewhat organized.

Of course, I couldn't leave Daiso without  getting some stationery items. I like to carry color pencils everywhere just in case I need to sketch something.  I also found a small water coloring set...so portable!  As you can tell I had a fabulous time shopping at Daiso.  The variety of items is unbelievable and the prices makes shopping a truly enjoyable treasure hunt.  Treat yourself to a basket of goodies. You deserve it!


No comments: