In a panic, I remembered that I needed tags for my jars of honey (We belong to Alan Wong's Bee Project progaram.)that I planned to give to some friends. Becuse time was of the essence, I chose to use paper from my bee themed paper pads and ephemera. Uaing my trusty Little B tag die cutter and my Big Shot Machine it was quick work to produce four die cut tags. A little glue was all I needed to assemble the tags....no stamping, cutting or coloring needed. Finding coordinating ribbons was fun and really perked up the tags. When you are in a pinch for time, don't be ashamed to use the convenience of ready made ephemera and words. I'm sure the recipients of your gifts will just be thrilled to get a pretty tag tied onto a special sweet gift. Honey is a delicious gift from the BEES!
Pages from the Gratitude Journal - new oven gloves
-
Can't believe that we are into the last few months of 2026. The third
quarter was a blur for me as I had to deal with a personal health issue.
But I'm...
8 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment