Friday, July 27, 2007

Where did the weekend go, and why did I get so little done? My main accomplishment in the past few days has been creating an ornament project for the upcoming craft newsletter. It turned out well so I am pleased. For now I will call it ThimBEARlina. You’ll just have to wait for the next newsletter to see it. If you’re not a Craft Club member then you need to sign up so you, too, can receive 10% Off everything at Ben Franklin everyday, all the fabulous coupons, try the projects, and read all the crafting information in our newsletters. I also have been trying to finish a mini-album about my sister’s dog, Ginger. My photo printer has been giving me grief and now it says I’m out of ink….sigh! At least the album turned out well probably because I used a Deja Views, (Sharon Ann design), punch out cardstock album, which had directions and lots of coordinating embellishments for sale at Ben Franklin Crafts. This weekend I was hoping to do more silver clay work for a birthday gift…perhaps tomorrow. Since the next newsletter is a double one I need to complete three more projects…fast….maybe tomorrow. My progress in organizing my craft room has been very slow, barely visible. Perhaps more shelves would help but disposing of stuff would probably make more sense…okay, tomorrow….promise.

Lynn

No comments: