Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hello Kitty Cupcakes

Did you know that Ben Franklin Crafts sells Hello Kitty cake decorations? I found these hard candy Hello Kitty heads at the Mapunapuna store. My carrot cake cupcakes turned out tasty but the frosting was a bit too soft because I used low fat cream cheese instead of the regular kind. Now it looks like Hello Kitty is melting. LOL! To add some more color to the cupcakes, I sprinkled on Wilton Easter candy decor sprinkles. It's easy to make cupcakes and so inexpensive if you bake them yourself. Someome deserves a cupcake today..... don't forget to sprinkle it with love!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMG! It looks so yummy Lynn! Did you make this for Girl's day?

Shirley N said...

Yummy and adorable? My kind of cupcake!!!

Tammi said...

Those are adorable and look so yummy!!

ShaniKulani said...

those cupcakes are too cute!love the HK :) also...everyone loves frosting ;)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm...yummy! My favorite kind of cupcake. Carrot Cupcake. :)
Regina