Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bookmark Tags


I was wrapping some books to give to two little boys and about to make some tags for the gifts when it occurred to me that I should make bookmark tags. Since I had recently purchased the BoBunny line of alien/rocketship papers, stickers and embellishment, I was ready to make some boyish bookmarks. It literally took minutes to make the tags because the BoBunny products included just the right-sized stickers and I used letter stickers for the names. My husband always frowns when I add more ribbons to my collection, but I smile everytime I find just the right one from my stash. These ribbons were from American Crafts. The vinyl bookmarks can still be purchased from our online Ben Franklin Crafts Club store. I love giving books for gifts because I think reading is the key to success. Give a book and make a bookmark gift tag because then your handcrafted work won't be tossed into the trash with the wrapping paper. LOL!











2 comments:

kris said...

ooooh!!! i look these!! very clever to tie 2 things into 1... will make their reading more enjoyable!! TFS!

Cheryl said...

You can never have too many ribbons right? I'm always looking for ribbons in my stash and end up running to the store to buy some that match what I'm making.
Great idea on making bookmarks! I love to read books too.