Saturday, December 6, 2014

' Joy' Shaker Tags


After visiting the Dandelion Design blog site, I decided that I really wanted to get the snowmen set. Happily, I found it at HM Ben Franklin Crafts. The small size makes it perfect for a tag and the tiny images are easily colored.  I used a 2" Sizzix circle die to cut the opening in the 3" square of printed card stock and foam sheet.  Acetate was used to form the window and WOW glitter plus MS snow were filled in the recess.
To add extra sparkle to the tags, I die (Lawn Fawn) cut 'Joy' from foil cardstock and added Little B thin foil washi tape to the edges.  Oh yes, the tag base was cut with a Little B die from a set. By keeping the shaker element in a simple square and circle, multiple tags can be constructed quickly.  Hope you are having a great time creating holiday crafts....I am!


3 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh what fun it is to see these tags on display! Totally cute idea and love the foil sentiment. I miss making shaker anythings... Hopefully I'll get a chance to make something so cute. Thanks for sharing Lynn!!

Annette Allen said...

aww the cutest tags.. they will look great on some gifts.. :)

Creations by Shirl said...

These are keepers.... great job on the shakers....