Monday, April 25, 2016

Baby Boy Gift Bag

 I spied so many really cute baby paper crafting supplies at HM Ben Franklin Crafts that I couldn't resist buying some even though we don't have any new babies in our family...hahaha!  I also saw some packs of undecorated gift bags in white, natural, and multi-colored sets.  I decided that a gift bag would be a perfect format for decorating and including a tuck-in card/tag.  The pocket in the front of the bag is simply two double-sided printed card stock papers (from the Echo Park 'Bundle of Joy' 6x6 paper pad) layered with corners rounded.
To make the tag that inserts into the  pocket, I used a Little B tag die from the tag set.  The tag was cut in the center of the paper in back of the layered pocket....the top piece hides the cut out so you maximize the usage of the 6x6 paper.  I used the moon and stars dies (Echo Park) to cut windows in another paper and lined it with frosted vellum paper so that a gift card/ message inserted in the tag pocket will be seen.
For the other side of the tag I used dies from another Echo Park die set.  Ribbons and duck stickers (Sandy Lion and Pebbles) added the final embellishment touches.  I enjoyed making this gift bag with gift card /tag because of all the cute Echo Park products I purchased a Ben Franklin Crafts.  Coordinating the paper designs was a snap and made the finish product pleasing to my eyes.  If you're in need of a baby gift wrap or even if you just like to prepare in advance, I hope you'll check out what BFC has to offer.  I know you'll be please with their products. Happy shopping and crafting!