Friday, September 22, 2017

Portrait of a Lady Gift Box

 When I first saw the 'Portrait of a Lady' line of Graphic 45 papers and embellishments, I fell in love with them.  They are so romantic....perfect for any season!  I also was drawn to a Cutter Bee box die that is also sold at HM Ben Franklin Crafts.  Together they made a very feminine gift container.
 The box die packaging shows the box tied up with a bow but I thought a flower would be nicer.  I glued the Hero Arts blossom right onto the box handles because the box can also be opened from the bottom.  Graphic 45 offers a lot of matching die cut pieces.  The one that I chose was a little too large for the front of the box so I simply trimmed it down and glued it with Beacon 1-2-3.
If you are wondering what gift I will put in this dainty box.....well, you'll have to read my future posts to find out!

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Oh wow Lyn, that is one BEAUTIFUL box. It's a gift in itself. Can't wait to see what you put into it.

eva said...

pretty and romantic! the flower is perfect on top!