Thursday, October 19, 2017

Eva's a Winner!

Here are the prizes (including a $25 Ben Franklin Crafts gift card) Eva won just for leaving a comment on my blog.  For those of you who would like to be a future winner, all you need to do is leave a comment on one of my blog posts.  Every comment counts as one entry in the irregularly scheduled contest. I select a random month and take all the comments from that month and pull one comment. The person who sent in that comment is the winner of prizes and a gift card.  It's simple to be a winner like Eva. Congratulations Eva! Thank you for being a reader of my blog.  I appreciate all the wonderful comments that are sent to my blog. Mahalo to all.  Hope you are my next blog winner.
Just a few Halloween and autumn tags made from thin burlap which can be cut with a die and stiffened with starch or glue.  The addition of stickers and artificial leaves, plus ribbons or twine; they're done!

2 comments:

eva said...

Thank you again for all the lovely goodies! It was like Christmas!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Sweet!!! Congrats Eva.

Love those awesome tags with burlap. Great idea.