Sunday, October 8, 2017

Super Easy Halloween Gift Bags

 Although I no longer have little ones who go trick-o-treating, I do like to give Halloween treat bags to special people. With Halloween washi tape and stickers, these bags came together in a snap. This one was made from a new bag that I purchased in bulk from HM Ben Franklin Crafts.  The washi tape goes all around the top of the bag and is easy to apply because it is repositionable.
Here is another bag I made using a recycled small gift bag.  I applied washi tape to the whole front to cover up the bag's original store label design.
This close up shows the cute Sticko Halloween stickers which make the decorating not only easy but inexpensive.
Because washi tape comes in so many colors, designs, and widths, it was easy to apply an assortment to enhance the center stickered square.  I hope you'll try making Halloween gift bags this year.  It's a great way to use up your stash of Halloween papers, stickers, and washi tape or an excuse to buy more!!!! LOL!

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

You did wonders creating all of the Halloween treat bags. Love how you used the washi tape and stickers. I'm sure the lucky recipients will be in awe.

Shirley N said...

Great idea, Lynn, I have a lot of kraft bags so I can make some of these too. I didn't know there were so many cute Halloween washi tapes and repositionable too. Thanks for the inspiration, your bags are cute and fun!