I was so happy with the transformation of the Hawaiian Airlines snack bag shown in my last blog post, that I decided to upcycle the other bag that I squirreled away in my tote during our recent trip to Japan. Like with the last bag, I covered the bottom of the bag (below the fold) with printed card stock. The pretty floral print I used was 'Hope' from Simple Stories. I cut the 'Hooray' (using a Sizzix cake topper die) from silver foil paper (DCWV). To cover the airline logo on the front and back of the bag I cut solid paper with Kaisercrafts floral dies.
For the back of the bag, I popped out the flower petals and replaced them with a contrasting pink paper. For the very tiny pieces I simply glued some extra pink paper behind the cut out parts. On both the front and back of the bag, I applied dark pink Bo Bunny pearlescent paint dots to the center of the flowers. I am extremely pleased to have two new recycled bags to add to my stash of gift bags and to be able to smile when I show them off to my husband!
With Love and Sympathy
-
Hi everyone, I haven’t been doing any crafting due to a recent holiday, a
couple of slight health issues, and general life busy-ness! However I
needed a ...
1 day ago



No comments:
Post a Comment