Saturday, October 6, 2018

Halloween Finger Puppet Cards

While shopping at HM Ben Franklin Crafts, I purchased the cutest Darice Halloween Finger Puppet kit.  This kit makes 3 adorable felt finger puppets. These peel and stick puppets are so easy to make that even a young child could make them.  If you have a far away child or one that can't eat sugar, these puppets are a 'sweet' Halloween gift.  I simply added some printed paper to a solid card and die cut labels for the sentiments.
 Aren't the puppets awesome even on my old fingers?  I love the googly eyes that come in the kit too!
 Here is a view of how I placed Darice Velcro dots on the card and puppet so that the puppet can be worn and wiggled.  For extra strength, I put a dab of glue under the dot on the felt side as the dot sometimes comes off the felt. I hope you'll go to HM Ben Franklin Crafts and see all the spooky, cute Halloween items for sale there.  Happy Halloween shopping!

No comments: