Here's another quick and silly Halloween card. I used Lawn Fawn stamp and die sets that I purchased but never inked up for at least a year. The stems of the pumpkins were stamped on green paper, cut out and pasted onto the pumpkins along with white masks before the entire pumpkins were die cut. I drew on the mask folds and the 6 ft. line. This slim card measures 8-1/4" X 3-1/4". I do believe that Halloween is a time for fun so I hope that this card puts a bit of humor into this crazy pandemic situation. Make a card and send someone some Halloween smiles!
Concord & 9th | September 2026 Guest Designer | Assorted Frames Dies
-
Today is my last guest post for Concord & 9th's January Release and I'm
featuring the *Assorted Frames Dies*. The four frames in this set have
different ...
3 days ago


2 comments:
Hi Lynn!!! Your card is sooo kawaii and perfect for the challenging times we are in. The masks on the pumpkins and 2 squirrels keeping their distance is just perfect. Hope you are doing well.
This has got to be the funnest Halloween card I've seen this year! As always, loving your out of the box creativity and wonderful sense of humor!
Post a Comment