Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Pumpkin Spice Tag Bag

I would love to go to a pumpkin patch and select my own pumpkin. Making a pumpkin tag bag is my way of dealing with the inability to find a field of round orange globes.  I used a 12x12 card stock sheet to make the pumpkin patch bag. Please note that I used the same Little B large tag die to cut the top of the bag and unlike previous tag bags did not layer tags onto the front and back of the bag.  I think this allows more of the printed card stock to show.  The bag was folded so that it would fit within the frame of the tag die. I explained how to fold the bag in a previous post, but if you want a better explanation please leave me a comment and include your email address.
Here is a close-up of the Hero Arts (monthly kit) stamped panel.  I love this kit because it allows for color layering and lots of variety.  The appropriate (for pumpkin flavored treats) signage was a lucky save fussy cut from packaging.  My pack rat nature kept a bunch of autumn themed paper ephemera that was destined for the trash. LOL!  Liqutex gold ink was flicked onto the stamped front panel.
This side view shows that the width of the bag allows for lots of yummy treats.
The bag was fastened at the top with some Heiko wired paper cord. The curls were formed around a pencil.
This back view shows that the bag is constructed like a normal pleated paper bag.  The bottom photo shows some of the supplies that came with the Oct. Hero Arts Monthly Kit.  There were also some sparkly papers, word stamps, and dies...a good deal!  I like that tag bags like this will make a small dent in my 12x12 stack of papers. Okay,  I mean STACKS of paper LOL!  HO!HO!HO!  Time to start making Xmas tag bags for holiday treats. 

 

No comments: