These cards with die cut foil 'thanks' were good quick cards to mail out. I'm old fashioned and still believe in handwritten thank you cards mailed out within two weeks of opening a gift. I hope you'll try making these really easy cards which can be used for many occasions by just changing the words. I think they would look like fireworks if you just stamp the designs in metallic inks on black cards....for New Years...maybe? Have a healthy 2021!
Concord & 9th | September 2026 Guest Designer | Assorted Frames Dies
-
Today is my last guest post for Concord & 9th's January Release and I'm
featuring the *Assorted Frames Dies*. The four frames in this set have
different ...
2 days ago



2 comments:
Wow, wow, wow! Guess I'm a Flower Power child too 'cause I LOVE these tie dye cards! Colors are so bright and fun. Will have to look into how the Hero Arts Reactive inks work...very cool effects!
wow those are so COOL. totally love
Post a Comment