Saturday, October 9, 2021

Halloween Cats on Trick O' Treat Bags

One of the best things about flying on an 11 hour Hawaiian Airlines flight is the snack bag....NOT the snack (I refuse to eat it) but the sturdy bag with the neutral colors and woven handle.  The bags have a small logo on the top front and back of the bags. These are easily covered up with printed card stock. This is a good way to use up leftover Halloween paper.
The new Lawn Fawn Halloween stamp and die sets have adorable cats whipping up a secret potion.        The images were stamped, colored with Copic pens and die cut before adhering them to the bag with foam adhesives. (The cats were colored grey because these bags are going to a family who have grey sister cats.)                                     


I used a different card stock paper on the backs of the bags and added tags cut from leftover card stock. Since the backs of the tags were plain I added stickers.  (I'm never going to use up all my Halloween stickers.  Who should I will them too? They will be antiques soon!)  Okay, going to work on some more fall and Halloween ideas or should I do the laundry...wink*wink*???


 

3 comments:

eunice said...

Forget the laundry! Aww... the HA treat bags are adorable repurposed as Halloween treat bags.
You did a wonderful job decorating with stamped images stickers and that super cute Halloween paper. And I'll bet the treats you put inside your bags will taste a lot better than what HA had inside, lol!

Joy Shimabukuro said...

No! Forget the laundry, it can wait!
I love this stamp set and I love your project!
I think I still have one of those HA bags, too, it was so pretty that I had to save it. Great upcycle idea!

Thank for sharing!

yyam said...

Awww...so cute!