Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Punny Mini Valentine Calendars

I love word puns so I naturally gravitate to the Dandelion Designs stamp sets.  Recently, a crafty friend sent me a DD stamp set that I didn't have (the shoyu one) so I was inspired to make these calendars (my last three for 2023),  
These were so easy to whip up because the small images required very little coloring....the fussy cutting was a little more involved.  
For information about how to construct these calendars please visit my previous post.
I decided to show the backs of these calendars so that you are aware that printed card stock selection is important so that the back of the calendar design is not upside-down (middle calendar)...hahaha!
These Dandelion Design stamp sets (plus others) are available at HM Ben Franklin Crafts. Have a PUN time shopping and crafting!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, your calendars are sooo cute. Making me hungry too. Love all of them.

Karen