I die cut the words from gold foil cardstock with a My Favorite Things die. I was planning to handwrite the 'th' next to the 5 but then EUREKA I spotted the 'th' in the 'Birthday' and die cut it from the leftover gold foil card stock. Finally, I added matching stickers that came from a Doodlebug Designs sticker sheet. If the images were thicker cardboard they would have shown up better on the card...too late, I stuck down the stickers already...LOL! One final touch was adding a small crystal sticker for the dot on the 'i'. It barely shows in the photo, but it matches well with the sequin confetti in the big 5 window. These cards came together quickly and are perfect for twin birthday boys so I am happy with the outcome. They are colorful and sparkly.... the twins and the cards!
Workspace Wednesday - a pretty thing on a gloomy day
-
Not sure if you've heard but Singapore is now the most polluted country in
the world. The haze is back and it's been really bad. And likely to persist
t...
17 hours ago



1 comment:
Woo Hoo! This pair of shaker birthday cards you designed for your grandsons are definitely a cut above! Your handcut number "5" is really well done, and I really like your idea of filling the shaker with confetti from the top. Hope I can remember that tip next time I attempt a shaker card! I'll bet your grandsons loved their fun birthday shaker cards!
Post a Comment