I like making cards so sometimes I make a small gift set of them for my friends. However, I thought my craftier friends might like the parts to make the cards so they could have the fun of being creative. With this in mind, I made some kits packaged in Heiko cellophane bags (available at HM Ben Franklin Crafts). Within each pack I enclosed one finished card sample and the parts to make four more cards.
Some of the parts are the same as the ones I used on my finished card but I included a subtle variation on the embellishments. I think my friends will like playing with the supplies to make their own creations and of course they can add their own special touches. Because I am a craft supply collector/hoarder, I've discovered that I have more craft 'stuff' than I can ever use. Making these card craft kits is a simple way to distribute my excess stash. LOL!
Workspace Wednesday - a pretty thing on a gloomy day
-
Not sure if you've heard but Singapore is now the most polluted country in
the world. The haze is back and it's been really bad. And likely to persist
t...
16 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment