I love Sanrio characters so when I spotted the package of character envelopes at Daiso, I had to get them even if I didn't know what I'd do with them. After looking at the envelopes for awhile, I had a light bulb moment and decided to fussy cut the dessert dish of Sanrio characters. I thought the fussy cut dessert would look good on some pastel striped card stock (Lawn Fawn paper pad purchased at HM Ben Franklin Crafts). After positioning the Sanrio character dish on the striped card stock using pop dots, double stick tape was used to attach it to a turquoise card blank. To make the card seem more sweet shop like, I added punched out strips of white typing paper. The punch was discovered at Daiso. Also I attached some cute puffy stickers (from Daiso) to the dessert dish to give it more interest and dimension. Finally, I added a 'thank you' sticker from a pack that I purchased at HM Ben Franklin Crafts. I am pretty happy that I was able to change a simple cute envelope design into a sweet thank you card. It's fun to challenge your imagination to turn something simple into something you are proud to send to someone. I know you are clever, so use your mind to design something wonderful!
The weird layout - The Great Wall of China
-
Let's get back to sharing the Beijing Trip layouts. This layout is a little
weird to me because I wanted to use the fun photo frames in the Selphy
Print...
4 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment