Tuesday, November 18, 2008

On Sale Now

Bits and Pieces packages of beads, sequins, pearls, and other embellish-ments are on sale this week until Friday. I just discovered that the contents of each package fit perfectly in the Making Memories 6 pack small plastic container jars with screw on covers. Filling the jars with the Bits and Pieces items and keeping them out where I can see them, stirs my creativity. Especially during the holiday season, keeping embellishments within easy reach makes decorating crafts more enjoyable.

Also on sale this week are DCWV 12x12 paper stacks. The newest design of paper stacks is Sweet Stacks, which I absolutely adore. I was so in love with this glittered, candy, cupcake, chocolate, themed light-weight cardstock that I started making cards the very next day. The Sweet Stacks come in three sizes and have matching stickers, rub-ons, and chipboard die-cuts. The embellishments make it so easy to make sets of cards that would be perfect co-worker, teacher, or coach gifts. I think thank you note card sets are the most needed type at this time of year and they serve the double purpose of thanking that special person in your life. I used the Hero Arts Clear Stamp thank you stamps on the card set in the photo. By stamping a whole sheet of card stock and embossing it, I saved time and have lots of 'thank yous' for future projects. If you want a little more glitter on your cards you can dab on Stickles or use Glitter Stack paper in colors that coordinate with the Sweet Stack mat papers. Matching colored envelopes with your cards will make your sets more professional.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Lynn
love the cards I will let my student know about your blog
hope to see your web store soon
well its time for bed now got to work monday
one happy crafter