Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Girls' Day Paper Purses

Awhile ago I purchased this pad of Paper Purses (K and Co.) from Ben Franklin Crafts. I like this product because it has two of every purse and each one is a reversable coordinating print. Plus the purses are easy to pop out and assemble. They come with pop out embellishments too. Some of the purses are tiny and so I thought they would pair well with the Dandelion Design Girls' Day rubberstamp. The decorated boxes are perfect for that little something to bring joy on Girls' Day.....jewelry? The larger paper purses are big enough for a gift card or some treats. I think if you don't have a die cutting machine or if you want to speed up your crafting, you will enjoy this K and Co. paper product. (There are other paper pads with different styles and colors of purses.) Thanks for stopping by to read my blog. I appreciate your readership and comments.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Cute Lynn! Great idea!