Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Hello Kitty Girls' Day

According to Japanese tradition, Girls' Day is the third day of the third month. That means it's only a couple of weeks away. I discovered these adorable Hello Kitty Girls' Day items at Ben Franklin Crafts and I thought you might want to get them for your special little girl (or big girl). I think the big letter set is especially unique because the kimonos are the writing paper and they are supposed to be used to dress the doll. It's hard to tell from the photo but the white heads are actually towel tablets that expand into a wash cloth when soaked in water. The sweet pink and blue packets contain envelopes which could be used for a variety of craft projects (mini-albums, gift card holders, etc.) Anyway, thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I hope that you'll visit Ben Franklin Crafts soon and start planning your Girls' Day celebration.

No comments: