Saturday, July 17, 2010

Baby Album Pages

I wanted to help Carin get a head start on this baby album but I didn't want to actually do the pages because I think the photos and journaling are the most important part and that has to be done by the mom-to-be. Anyway, I thought that a few stickers, embellishments, labels and printed album pages might be a good beginning. Pictured here are just four of the clear album pockets that I filled. The first page is actually my shower card (my message is attached to the ribbon and hidden behind the dark pink circle). The blue rectangle is for a sonogram photo or a photo of the mom's belly. Kids love to see what it was like before they were born. I also left the top of the rectangle open so Carin could include a personal note to the baby expressing what she was thinking about during her pregnancy. The rest of the pages are not really laid out but generally have a theme and color scheme. If you know someone special who is having a baby, this is a fun gift to put together and will give the recipient something to work on while waiting for the BIG day. Once the baby is born, the new mom might be lucky and have a baby that sleeps regularly so she can continue the album.......yeah, that's a real fantasy! Carin, if you get the album finished before the baby goes to college, you'll be more efficient than me.



No comments: