Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Sizzix Dies and Texture Folders at Ben Franklin Crafts

Just when I thought that I had all the dies and embossers that I could possibly want, Sizzix of course comes up with new, enticing ones that I just couldn't resist. I absolutely love the line of Tim Holtz Sizzix products. Tim Holtz is the product designer who is famous for his distress line of embossing powders, inks, dyes, stamps, etc. Paper crafters love his stuff because his products help to give a weathered look to their art. I chose the dies that can cut a bird cage, vintage letters, and filmstrips plus a texture folder set for woodgrain and bricks. There were other Tim Holtz Sizzix products I wanted (a coupon die and a matrix dot texture folder) but those will have to wait until my next shopping spree. There were other Sizzix products which might not be new but they were new to me. I found a useful Thank you texture plate set and a Birthday one too (but that one will have to wait). Now that there are so many sweet treat craft products available at Ben Franklin Crafts, I just know that I will use the ice cream cone Sizzix die often this summer. Okay, I've done more than enough shopping.....now I need gear up for some non-stop crafting. When I take a break I'll check out all the great blogs. Thanks to all of you who have recently joined my followers list....I just noticed you ! I'm a technically challenged crafter LOL!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh you'll be busy crafting! I have all those same dies except the filmstrip. I love TH dies too.