Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby Card

While I had all my baby stamps and embossing folders out, I decided to create a baby card, too. You can't really see the embossed vellum, but it was made in the Sizzix embossing folder and has the word 'baby' and flowers all over it. I love the delicate, sheer look, sort of like dotted swiss material that was popular when I was young......that does date me doesn't it? The three squares are stamp designs from an old Hero Arts set. All the images and words are stamped on white card stock, colored, cut out, and adhered with foam dots. I think the Stampendous rubber stamp saying is exactly the right message to send to new parents. Before cleaning my stamps, I made a sheet of images to color and cut out later when I need another baby card. I store the extra images with the matching rubber stamps. This is a good habit to form and it will speed up the next card/album page production. I'm glad you stopped by for a quick visit and I hope you'll find the time to read my blog again in the future.

No comments: