Monday, January 25, 2016

Valentine Goodies Now at HM Ben Franklin Crafts

Just a quick post today to show you just a few of the amazing products for sale at HM Ben Franklin Crafts in Hawaii.  I told myself, "No more Valentine card stock, but they were so-o-o cute.  I chose some made by Pebbles and Doodlebug Designs....love the sugar cookie and elephant designs.  Also in the photo are some Hero Arts dies and stamps that I couldn't pass up...love script with matching die, a floral heart die with words to stamp inside and some beautiful script sentiments.  From Paper House, I found 3D animal stickers, perfect for children's cards. Finally, my crafty eyes spied some Little B gold foiled washi tape that I HAD to have.  Oh, the book (Leisure Arts) you see is from HM BFC, too, and features hundreds of fabulous Valentine and wedding projects...easy yet elegant.  I hope I've excited you enough to make a stop at Ben Franklin Crafts to see what's going on for Valentine's Day. See you there!

If you visit the Hilo store, be sure to follow the handwritten  messages on the floor to find a beautiful Valentine's Day display. You'll see instructions for a super cute favor filled with heart-shaped candy. Take a look and get inspired for the big day! 

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

yay for Valentines goodies..

eva said...

trying not to be tempted! i actually have not bought too many crafty things this month so i am proud of myself. oh, but just wait til february!