Sunday, December 16, 2018

Special Gifts from the HM BFC Locker Boxes

 Several years ago I placed a jade pendant similar to this one in my locker box at HM Ben Franklin Crafts.  My son and his girlfriend admired it, but before I could take it out from my locker box to give it to her... it sold!  I search long and hard to find another jade pendant and finally found an even better quality one at an antique show. Next I needed to find the cording in my jumble of jewelry supplies. The corded necklace was purchased from HM Ben Franklin Crafts (or maybe Fire Mountain Gems) and just required tying (and gluing the knots) to affix the pendant.  It was a simple project but with all the searching it took several years to complete. Finally, I can give it to the girl who is now my son's fiancee.  Hope you'll search the HM Ben Franklin Crafts locker boxes to find the perfect gift for that special person. Happy Christmas Shopping!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh wow she is going to love it. Totally gorgeous and I can see why you looked so long for it again.

MERRY CHRSITMAS LYNN.. hugs

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

You are super multi-talanted Lynn. What a beautiful necklace. I can see why it sold so quickly. Lucky customer.