Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Curious Adventure Card

 The inspiration for this card was the pack of 6-1/2" Kaiser Craft paper.  The sheets were so pretty I could think of dozens of cards I wanted to create.  Together with the Kaiser Craft word stamps and die cuts plus the Darice large shell dies, this card was a snap to produce.  I love the Darice shell dies because they both cut and impress the shell surface.  The paper that I used were just dyed paper scraps from my desk...I never throw out pieces that might be usable in the future.  I applied a small amount of crystal glitter to both shells.  The words were stamped with dark blue ink and heat embossed with Nuvo dark blue embossing powder.  The seaweed was cut from green vellum paper using the Kaiser Craft stencil.  All supplies for this card came from HM Ben Franklin Crafts.  This super simple card is going into my card stash to be given to someone who is embarking on an adventurous trip.  Happy crafting and travels to all!

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

what a beautiful card.. totally love it.
Have a wonderful weekend.. hugs