Friday, September 20, 2024

Autumn Gnome Gift Bags


Since I still had two more Hawaiian Airlines snack bags, I decided that they would make wonderful autumn gift bags because of their rustic color and woven handles.  It was easy to die cut a moon with a small circle die and then stamp on a sentiment.  I rubbed some brown ink along the edges of the moon to highlight the texture of the card stock. Originally, I planned to use some gnome stickers from my stash but they were MIA so I ended up using my Hero Arts gnome stamps.  Simple Copic pen coloring and fussy cutting resulted in some adorable gnomes to position upon some colorful autumn leaves purchased from HM Ben Franklin Crafts.  Every year the store has a nice assortment of autumnal items so I'm sure you can find just what you want.


This bag is similar to the first one except for the leaves which are real stained, laser cut wood pieces.  Although not as colorful as the ones on the first bag, these leaves do add a lovely woodsy texture.

Since the backs of the bags also had  logos that needed to be covered up, I used my oval die  to cut out a piece of textured card stock to make a label.  Some Autumn sayings from a Hero Arts stamp set were used and the bags were done.  I plan to use these bags to spread some Autumnal joy by filling them with homemade edibles. Making Autumn goodie bags will brighten up your day and bring happiness to the recipients. YUMMY!


No comments: