Saturday, September 28, 2024


Even before I knew that my grandson was going to dress up as a ghost this Halloween, I purchased the Whimsy Ghostly Greetings 4-1/2 x 5-1/2 stamp background, the Whimsy Grunge Ghosts Quick Card Fronts, and Whimsy Scary Night Word Die Set. To begin the cards, I stamped the Ghostly background using the Versa Mark Dazzle ink onto each card front.    


Next I sprinkled on Ranger Holographic embossing powder before heating the cards with a heat gun.  The result is a barely visible but somewhat spooky holographic image over the ghost and pumpkin scenes.

I hand drew in the eyes for the single ghost because for some unknown reason he was missing some.  In the pack fronts were two cards of Halloween greetings which I cut apart and affixed the words to my cards.  The decorated card fronts were then attached with double stick adhesive to kraft paper brown card blanks.


Inside the cards, I attached with glue the words cut from black card stock.  Over the words I flicked on some opalescent white ink. These cards were super easy to make and hopefully they will add to the spooky delight of Halloween for the recipients. Happy Hallooooweeen!!!!



No comments: