Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Confetti Window Thank You Card


This card was my first attempt at making a clear confetti window on a card.  I started with a rather plain gold dotted card blank.  I used a bit of double stick tape to adhere a piece of card stock (same size as the card front) to the inside of the card front before using a Hero Arts die to cut an opening.  Next I filled a small Heiko cello bag with some assorted confetti dots and sealed the bag shut before taping it behind the front opening.  The edges of the card front and inside were sealed shut with double stick tape.  Finally a sticker was chosen to embellish the card front and a die cut (Lawn Fawn) 'thank you' was added along the window.  For a first try this confetti window card was fairly successful.  I was encouraged to try another one.  Please return to this blog site to see my next confetti card.  I think you'll like it!



 

No comments: