After seeing an episode of Joy of Crafting that featured using Puffy Paint to decorate some fabric purses, I decided to buy some and see what I could do with the unique paint. I decided to experiment on card stock and chose a colorful piece from an 8x8 pack. It was easy to follow the design on the card stock with the matching puffy paint and then heat up the design with a heat gun. The resulting effect was a soft lava-like texture raised above the surface of the card stock. To add more interest to the card, I applied a tiny bit of glue here and there. Next, I rubbed on some gold flakes purchased from Daiso (sold as hair decoration). Finally, I stamped the 'Happy Birthday' in gold ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. Using products in unusual ways can result in surprisingly beautiful results. Keep your creativity expanding by thinking outside of the box. Go ahead and amaze yourselt!
Concord & 9th | September 2026 Guest Designer | Holiday Trimmings Bundle
-
I'm back with another project for *Concord & 9th*'s September Release and today's
post features the *Holiday Trimmings Bundle*. The close-up tree sprigs a...
11 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment