Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Cupcake Box


I bought the cupcake box Sizzix die awhile ago, but only yesterday figured out how I wanted to decorate the box. The Hero Arts (girl with a gift) rubber stamp was discovered at Ben Franklin Crafts. I can see lots of uses for it because I'm always giving gifts. Since I needed this box for a birthday gift (not a cupcake) I decided to add on a Happy Birthday border which was punched from DCWV Glitter Border paper using a Martha Stewart punch. Pop-dots under the cut out girl image help her to stand out. I didn't stick down her head so the box lid could come off. Of course this box can be decorated to become excellent party favors for Mother's Day, Graduation, etc. That reminds me, I need to get started on my son's graduations leis and party decorations. Remember, graduations are earlier this year! Start crafting!

3 comments:

Shirley N said...

Love your cupcake box Lynn, very CUTE!

Joy said...

That box came out really cute, Lynn! I think I might have to get that die, it's really versatile.

Janis said...

Love the Mari & Me stamps. Cute project.