Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Quick Stop at Mapunapuna BFC

On Friday I had the opportunity to do a little shopping at the Mapunapuna Ben Franklin Crafts. I headed straight to the bead department because I needed a metal hole making tool. Guess who I saw there? Joy, the host of 'Joy of Crafting, ' was in the bead department helping to make a decision on the flooring that will be in the renovated bead department. Through conversing with her I learned that there will be some major improvements made to the entire store. It sounds exciting and I can't wait to see the finished BFC. I'm amazed at all the different hats that Joy wears in this company......so much talent! The photo shows some of what I bought in the short time that I spent in the bead department. I was elated to see the rose gold findings from Cousins. Besides the ones pictured, there were many styles of chains, earrings, beads, charms, etc. all in the beautiful golden copper color called 'rose gold'. Also worth checking out are the luscious colors of C-lon cording. I haven't tried it yet, but I think that this product will work well in macrame or other woven projects which require a thin strong cord. Ben Franklin Crafts stores should be the first stop for crafters searching for beading and jewelry supplies because they are well stocked and reasonably priced. Thank you for stopping here to read my blog and I hope that you'll return soon and leave a comment if you have the time.

No comments: