Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vintaj vintage-look bracelet

I really do love the Vintaj line of brass jewelry findings! The dark color of the metal makes the finished pieces look so antique. As a garage sale and thrift shop hunter, I am not always lucky at finding old jewelry to recycle into new peieces, so the Vintaj line helps to provide lots of parts and inspiration. I think the antiqued brass goes well with so many beads and is much less expensive than sterling silver or goldfilled metal. The beads (except for the stick pearl) I used on this bracelet are from the Imagine It line of beads sold at Ben Franklin Crafts. I will do my best to write up a project sheet for this bracelet and post it on our website (www.bfcraftclub.com) and/or make it available in the BFC Bead Shoppe. Perhaps I will even get around to making beads only kits (for the bracelet) and sell them at the BFC Hilo store or on our website store.

No comments: