Saturday, August 14, 2010

Shopping at BFC......again!

Many of you seem to be interested in what goes into my shopping basket and why. As you can see I buy a lot of rubber stamps. I am especially fond of the clear stamps because they store flat using a minimum of craftroom space. Also the clear stamps allow me to position the image exactly where I desire because they attached and re-attached to clear acrylic blocks. You only need a few acrylic blocks of assorted sizes to use with all your clear stamps. The cling stamps are good too because they are also space savers and can be attached to the acrylic blocks but the cost is lower. In this photo is a new pack of DCWV called, 'It's All About Girls'. The paper pack has lots of pretty girly girl sheets (some with glitter). This paper pack size is just right for card makers because although the 12x12 sheets are more economical per square inch, it takes a while to cut down the sheets to card size and there seems to be more waste. I think that it may come in larger sizes but I only found this one pack. I do know that there were also 'It's All About Boys' paper packs because I bought one awhile ago (so this girl version may not be 'new' except to me). The butterfly stickers are the ones I talked about in my last post and flowers I bought because they are pink and have dots so I know they will match many of my projects. Well, that was all I put in my shopping basket today but I did just go to Ben Franklin Crafts the day before. LOL!

No comments: