Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bo Bunny Halloween Goodies

This year some of Ben Franklin Crafts Halloween shipment arrived late. The Halloween products by Bo Bunny are extremely cute. Even if you already purchased Halloween craft items you're going to want some of these adorable stickers, papers, rubber stamps, and other embellishments. The only non-Bo Bunny item in the photo is the K and Co. dimensional stickers next to the rubber stamps. Notice the fall garland along the edges of the photo. BFC has lots of decorative garlands for the holidays. I think this one with acorns (which aren't in the photo) is especially attractive. I may wrap it around my staircase banister or wind it into a wreath. You may want to lay an autumnal garland down in the center of your Thanksgiving table....elegant and simple.

1 comment:

Janis said...

What a cute bunch of papers! I think that I need to get some soon!