Friday, January 21, 2011

Valentine Products

This is just a sampling of the new Martha Stewart Valentine products. My favorite items are the anywhere punches which are magnetized to be movable and able to punch wherever positioned.

The 12x12 papers are very attractive and many of the embellishments coordinate with the papers.

The items in the bottom photo are from the K and Co. line. There are lots of packages with an enormous amount of die cuts. My favorite die cuts are the ones with old fashion vintage-look designs. I plan to make some Valentine cards to imitate the fancy stand-up ones that I've seen in antique stores. The package of sticker embellishments that I particularly love is the one which has mini-snow globes with Valentine designs inside. I hope that these photos entice you to shop at Ben Franklin Crafts for the best choice of Valentine craft products.....but hurry because lots of them are selling out. Valentine's Day is such a sweet occasion to craft something to let that special someone know that you are thinking of him/her. Candy is nice, but a handcrafted gift or card will be treasured for years.





No comments: