Saturday, February 19, 2011

Portable Post-It

This project was a product of necessity. I never seem to have a post-it handy when I need one, especially when I am not at home and I need to mark a page of something I'm reading. I used the leftover paper from the last project (it was two sided Imaginisce) , a 7/8"x 2-7/8" post-it page marker pad, and Dandelion Design rubber stamps. I was able to easily make this post-it booklet portable by punching a hole in the booklet with a Crop-A-Dile Big Bite and adding a jump ring (I used a 10mm jumpring but 12mm would be better.) and a Darice lanyard hook (in metallic pink). Now this little post-it booklet can be attached to my purse, folder, laptop, or cell phone. The Dandelion Design rubber stamps used were last year's editions (I only inked up some of the words on the stamp with words) but I've seen the new sets of DD non-wooden stamps at Ben Franklin Crafts and I think the Girl's Day set would be perfect for this project. I'm going to get the set tomorrow. I hope they haven't all sold out. I already missed some of the other sets...hopefully they'll get restocked soon. Ah, Friday....BFC shopping day! See you there!





Thanks for visiting this blog site and leaving your lovely comments. I appreciate the feedback.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Lynn, cute post it note holder! Lucky you own that word stamp. Hope you were able to buy the new set.
Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

So cute! :)

Shirley N said...

Oh no, another reason to run down to BF, lol! Thanks for more cute ideas Lynn!