Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Shopping Fun at BFC

A few days ago I was in Honolulu and did some fun shopping at Ben Franklin Crafts. I visited both the Mapunapuna store and the one in Market City. Here are some Bo Bunny products I purchased because they were 'boy' designs. Maybe now I will get around to scrapbooking all the boxes of photos and memorbilia I've collected over the years. I've promised to get going on the albums before my memory gets going, going, gone. LOL! There are lots of other Bo Bunny products in this design line but I thought I'd start with the papers, die cuts, puzzle pieces, and clear stamps.

The next photo is of some Little Yellow Bicycle products (also from BFC). I really like the muted blue and green tones of these items. Besides the papers, I love the unique envelope album and leaf stick pins. At the bottom of the photo are some new Jolee's hard plastic stickers. There were so many more designs but I restrained myself and got just my favorite three. I may go back and buy more (wink, wink)....you know I will. These stickers are like buttons with the shanks cut off and adhesive on the back. I hope I've made you feel like shopping. Thank you to all of you who did shop last Saturday to help send relief money to Japan. I'll show you (in a following post) one of the make-it take-it projects I made from that event. Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

kris said...

Yay for goodies!!! i went shopping on Sat @ our BFC too and managed to grab the new Bo Bunny paper packs!! the lil' boy one and the Vicki B!! Love them!! might have to hoard it and buy more.... hehe!! TFS your fabulous finds! =D

Cheryl said...

Ok, I haven't seen the new Bo Bunny papers so I guess I need to make a road trip to BF. Hope you get to finish your scrapbooks. I am so behind on mine that I can't even remember where I left off. Glad you like the Twig line by LYB. I love the colors in that line. Have a great day!